We are delighted to welcome you back to the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference – EMEA 2023. As well as addressing continuing industry challenges, this year’s event also has a clear focus on the future.
The pandemic was hugely disruptive and recovery remains a work in progress. Driven by that factor, those digital and paperless processes that were once considered ‘nice to have’ developments, are now ‘must have’ priorities. IT is indisputably at the heart of any modern airline; the key enabler for recovery and future prosperity. The benefits of digitization and paperless processes with integrated and enhanced IT platforms are clear for airlines, aircraft operators and MROs: now is the time to act on unlocking those benefits.
Of course the sector still faces challenges. The war in Ukraine shows no signs of ending and the global cost of living crisis is affecting the flying public in their pockets. That makes it more important than ever that airlines, operators and MROs have the most modern IT solutions in use in order to be efficient, agile, flexible and fast as possible to be prepared for any future instability or changes.
With more than 55 leading software and hardware vendors in the nearly sold-out Exhibition Hall, attendees will enjoy unprecedented opportunities to meet vendors, discuss their own challenges and priorities, and see demos of the latest and leading digital solutions. Airlines and MROs who have already embarked on post-Covid recovery and digitization by implementing new and modern IT solutions will be sharing their experiences in the conference agenda, plus there will be the established line-up of industry experts, vendor showcases, workshops, and more to help you unravel and understand this brave new world and the opportunities available to airlines, operators and MROs that embrace an IT driven future.
We are excited to welcome you and urge you to register to attend this event. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam in June.
Ed Haskey | Event Director | Aircraft Commerce and Aircraft IT
This conference provides you with a number of fantastic opportunities:
- Conference Agenda: A Two-Day Agenda of case studies, keynote presentations, interactive workshops, and vendor showcase sessions; covering the latest trends and developments in this rapidly developing sector of the industry. Click on the ‘Agenda’ link above for full information.
- Exhibition Area: 55+ leading Aircraft M&E / MRO and Flight OPS IT Vendors are showcasing their latest digital solutions. Demo all the leading solutions in just 2 days:
- EFB: Latest Full Systems, Pilot Apps, Real-Time Flight Deck Data, Aircraft Performance
- ETL / ELB: Pilot, Crew and M&E Solutions and Apps from all the Leading Suppliers
- Flight Ops: Digital OCC Apps, Flight Planning, Connectivity, Real-Time Weather
- M&E / MRO: End-to-End M&E / MRO Management Solutions; Digital Records
- Mobile M&E Apps: Real-Time Mechanic Apps, Tool Tracking
- Data Analytics: Predictive Analytics, Digital Twins, Real-Time Reliability Reporting
- Digital Innovations: Mobile Device Management, Data Exchange Platforms
Click on the ‘Exhibitors’ link above to see which companies are exhibiting.
- Join 500+ attendees: Network with your peers at airlines, Operators, MROs, OEMs, IT Vendors, Regulators and Consultants from across the EMEA region and beyond – share experiences and ideas.
- Pre-conference Workshop: Managing a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for your MRO / M&E IT: Through this workshop masterclass, you will taken through a step-by-step guide on how to set up a CoE for your MRO / M&E IT ecosystem and learn how to establish processes to overcome common problems such as: are all processes and procedures up-to-date? are all system interfaces working efficiently? are users up-to-date on training, and more. You will see how to set up and manage a CoE to effectively overcome these problems with best practice processes, as well as manage future upgrades and integrations. Click on the Workshop tab above for full information and to register your seat in the workshop (12th June – 14:00 – 17:30)
Who should attend
The conference is a must-attend event for airlines, aircraft operators, MRO providers, and OEMs who are seeking to:
- Understand the post-Pandemic IT landscape and the possibilities available to airlines, operators and MROs
- Install new MRO / M&E or Flight Operations IT Systems
- Learn how to integrate different systems and share data
- Replace an existing IT system with a new one
- Network with and learn from fellow MROs, airlines & aircraft operators about the common problems and how to overcome them.
- Learn about the latest upgrades available from the world’s major vendors and how best to incorporate them into your current system.
- Simply a fact finding mission to learn about the whole process.
There are various special offers and early booking discounts which make this event extremely cost effective to attend. Airline / Aircraft Operators & MROs can benefit from our special VIP delegate scheme. Click on the ‘Register’ link above to see full details.
Last few exhibition spaces remaining for this event! Please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to secure one of the final exhibition booths and to request full information regarding the different exhibitor packages available, and pricing.
The Aircraft Commerce conferences provide an unmatched opportunity for MRO / M&E IT & Flight Operations IT vendors to exhibit their solutions; meet with and demo solutions to airline, operators and independent maintenance provider delegates in attendance responsible for buying, specifying and using IT solutions at their companies.
The two day agenda of presentations, workshops and vendor showcases allows delegates to gather information and get an overview of exhibiting vendors in one focused event giving them a great insight to available solutions for any ongoing or planned IT projects.