We are delighted to welcome you back to the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference – APAC 2023
Of many things that have changed in the past year or so, attitudes to digital and paperless processes, once considered ‘nice to have’, have become ‘must have’ priorities in any business. IT is not only at the heart of a modern airline, it is also the key to understanding how the business works. For airlines, operators and MROs in the APAC region’s fast growing, vibrant aviation sector, the benefits in safety and efficiency to be gained from digital and paperless processes, as well as the collection and application of data with integrated and enhanced IT platforms, are clear. Unlocking those benefits is the challenge.
Fuel prices remain high and there are personnel shortages in key groups such as engineers and pilots. Recruitment, training and compliance with ever-evolving regulatory regimes add up to a complex matrix of demands and requirements to be complied with in commercial aviation. It is more important than ever for airlines, operators and MROs to use the most modern IT solutions to be efficient, agile, flexible and fast as possible, and prepared for whatever the future holds.
With a record number of leading software and hardware vendors in the sold-out Exhibition Hall, attendees will enjoy unprecedented opportunities to meet vendors, discuss their own challenges and priorities, and see demos of the latest and leading digital solutions. Airlines and MROs who have already embraced digitization, implementing new and modern IT solutions, will share their experiences in the conference agenda, plus there will be the established line-up of industry experts, vendor showcases, workshops, and more to help you unravel and understand a changing world and the opportunities for airlines, operators and MROs that embrace an IT driven future.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok in October.
Ed Haskey | Event Director | Aircraft Commerce
This conference provides you with a number of fantastic opportunities:
- Conference Agenda: A Two-Day Agenda of case studies, keynote presentations, interactive workshops, and vendor showcase sessions; covering the latest trends and developments in this rapidly developing sector of the industry. Click on the ‘Agenda’ link above for full information.
- Exhibition Area: 45+ leading Aircraft M&E / MRO and Flight OPS IT Vendors are showcasing their latest digital solutions. Demo all the leading solutions in just 2 days. Solutions you can demo include:- Sustainability: Fuel Efficiency, Real-Time Flight Deck Apps,
– EFB: Latest Full Systems, Pilot Apps, Real-Time Flight Deck Data, Aircraft Performance
– ETL / ELB: Pilot, Crew and M&E Solutions and Apps from all the Leading Suppliers
– Flight Ops: Digital OCC Apps, Flight Planning, Connectivity, Real-Time Weather
– M&E / MRO: End-to-End M&E / MRO Management Solutions; Digital Records
– Mobile M&E Apps: Real-Time Mechanic Apps, Tool Tracking
– Data Analytics: Predictive Analytics, Digital Twins, Real-Time Reliability Reporting
– Digital Innovations: Mobile Device Management, Data Exchange Platforms
Click on the ‘Exhibitors’ link above to see which companies are exhibiting.
- Join 400+ attendees: Network with your peers at airlines, Operators, MROs, OEMs, IT Vendors, Regulators and Consultants from across the APAC region and beyond – share experiences and ideas.
- Pre-conference Workshop: Managing a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for your MRO / M&E IT: Through this workshop masterclass, you will taken through a step-by-step guide on how to overcome common problems in your MRO / M&E IT ecosystem, such as: are all processes and procedures up-to-date? are all system interfaces working efficiently? are users up-to-date on training, and more. You will see how to set up and manage a CoE to effectively overcome these problems with best practice processes, as well as manage future upgrades and integrations. Click here for full information and to register your seat in the workshop (17th October – 14:00 – 17:30)
Who should attend
The conference is a must-attend event for airlines, aircraft operators, MRO providers, and OEMs who are seeking to:
- Understand the post-Pandemic IT landscape and the possibilities available to airlines, operators and MROs
- Install new MRO / M&E or Flight Operations IT Systems
- Learn how to integrate different systems and share data
- Replace an existing IT system with a new one
- Network with and learn from fellow MROs, airlines & aircraft operators about the common problems and how to overcome them.
- Learn about the latest upgrades available from the world’s major vendors and how best to incorporate them into your current system.
- Simply a fact finding mission to learn about the whole process.
There are various special offers and early booking discounts which make this event extremely cost effective to attend. Airline / Aircraft Operators & MROs can benefit from our special VIP delegate scheme. Click on the ‘Register’ link above to see full details.
The Exhibit Hall is Sold Out! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for information regarding our 2024 conference program.
The Aircraft Commerce conferences provide an unmatched opportunity for MRO / M&E IT & Flight Operations IT vendors to exhibit their solutions; meet with and demo solutions to airline, operators and independent maintenance provider delegates in attendance responsible for buying, specifying and using IT solutions at their companies.
The two day agenda of presentations, workshops and vendor showcases allows delegates to gather information and get an overview of exhibiting vendors in one focused event giving them a great insight to available solutions for any ongoing or planned IT projects.